Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pixlr-O-Matic app

My new favorite photo effects app is Pixlr-O-Matic. They also have a version that can be done from your home computer. I have the free version on my iPhone with a Plus version available for 99 cents. But frankly, I love the generous variety available on the free version.

Original

Sometimes I love the saturated color look:

With Hagrid film

Sometimes I love a more 70's nostalgic look:

With Melissa film

And sometimes I dig the muted saturation, dimmed, vignetted look:

With Sophia film

Plus they have a huge variety of flash and frames as well. My favorites hands-down are the films. Give it a go, whether on your PC or Android or iPhone--it's free!

1 comment:

  1. you and your photo apps! i just stick with instagram and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete